The launch of The Nordic Policy Centre will bring together policy experts, public commentators and diplomats to discuss the lessons Australian can learn from Nordic policy approaches. We will launch our first research publication on lessons for Australia on revenue raising options that lead to better public services, learning from Nordic nations.
- Tom Norring, Ambassador of Denmark
- Lars Backstrom, Ambassador of Finland
- Beate Gabrielson, Deputy Head of Mission, Royal Norwegian Embassy
- Andrew Scott, Professor of Politics and Policy at Deakin University
- Ben Oquist, Executive Director of The Australia Institute